Just showing my build.
This is Project Khosmic.
An open source media computer. I designed it to be an updated portable media player but in the process overbuilt it into a portable linux computer. It uses bluetooth to transmit the audio to either headphones, speakers, or your vehicle’s audio system using audio codec.
It can be connected to a full size display with a full size hdmi and use the folding bluetooth keyboard to do almost any on-the-go linux computer needs.
- Khadas Vim4 2.2 Ghz Quad-core SBC
- Heatsink + Fan - Khadas
- Ts050 5" Touch Screen - Khadas
- New M2X Extension Board - Khadas
- PiSugar 3 Battery Power Module
- 4000 mAh battery
- Case designed using @OnshapePTC
- Battery life ~ 2 - 3 hrs
- Ubuntu 22.04 - Khadas
- Linux Kernel 5.4
- Gnome 44 w/ Gnome Extensions
- Elisa Music Player - Flatpak
Syncthing syncs my whole personal music library to the device when it is on my home network. When any new media is added to the server it is automatically added the next time that the device is powered on and connected to my home wifi.
-Justin, Conceptual Hardware