VIM3 PRO Connector

Hi

We need the part number and or 3D model for the Connectors used on the VIM3 Pro board. The 3D model has only the outline and we need to find the receptacle for those connectors to define our breakout PCB for the same.

Thanks

Hello, You can find header and connector part numbers in the VIM3 schematic.
An example, note yellow highlights…

Hope it helps.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi

I am looking for the part numbers for the USB Type-A 3.0 & 2.0 Connector, HDMI, USB Type-C connector etc.,

Thanks

It may be necessary for @Gouwa or other Khadas team members to help.
China is in holiday until the first week in February, Khadas team will return then.

1 Like

Hi the part number is FH34SRJ-30S, you can visit Hirose webiste for the 3D and datasheet.

Good day!

Hi

I am looking for the part numbers/3D models for the USB Type-A 3.0 & 2.0 Connector, HDMI, USB Type-C connector etc.,

Hi @Krunal
Can you list all the connectors you needed? we will upload to Khadas Download and update a link here.

Have fun!

1 Like

Hi

I need the part numbers/3D models for the below mentioned connectors

1. USB 3.0
  2. USB Type-C
  3. HDMI
  4. USB2.0
  5. Ethernet
  6. 40pin Header

Hi @Krunal
Sorry for the late response!

We still need a few days to apply all the 3D model from our suppliers(they need to apply from the connector vendors).

Good day!

Hi @Gouwa

Thanks for the updates, can you please let me know estimated time for the same? So we can plan our activities accordingly.

Thanks
Krunal Shah

Will try to complete this week.

Oh Great, Thanks a lot.

Hi @Krunal
You can check below link for the Datasheet and STEP files:
https://dl.khadas.com/Hardware/Common/Components/

Will keep updating.

1 Like

Hi @Gouwa

Thanks for the detilas, but there still some parts which do not have the Step files, like HDMI, USB Connectors and so on.

Can you please check and share the STEP files for them as well.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Just added the USB-A connector:

We might not able to apply the HDMI connector, but will try again.

@tsangyoujun I think you can update the VIM3 STEP file and share to the community.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for uploading USB Type -A Connector. Apart from USB & HDMI we need the Type-C connector.

We cannot apply the USB-C used on VIM SBC, but we find a similar a replacement with 3D, you can compare the Datahseet for the different:

1 Like

Add the RJ45 Connector:

1 Like

@tsangyoujun just built the 3D model of HDMI connector manually together with the VIM3 board.

We will do further check again to upload the VIM3 board STEP:

2 Likes

Oh Great …Thanks a lot for the support and Quick Responses.

Once you complete the 3D model of the Board, please let us know we can download & use the same.

Thanks