Which Khadas SBC do you use?
Which system do you use? Android, Ubuntu, OOWOW or others?
Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?
Self built images
Please describe your issue below:
I’m using fenix and built gnome-ubuntu-20.04 adding a module. But that module is included when I flash the image that is built finally. Steps I followed to build the image.
- cd fenix
- make kernel-config // Include the module and save as .config
- make kernel-saveconfig // changes are seen in kvims_defconfig now
- Once the image is built, I burnt the image using burn-tool in TST mode.
- Successful login into ubuntu OS.
- zcat /proc/config.gz // Module shown as not set.
- Device is not recognized after connected. dmesg throws error message “unsupported device”
Post a console log of your issue below:
Help to get the module included with latest image.
What is the mistake I’m doing? Any way I can reduce the build and flash time for including new device drivers??