VIM3 Android Pie V200624 ROM Release

Pay attention, how did you connect the cable, is it well connected?

No no, to put in easy word, suppose I am playing a game which requires tilt,
Tilt operation is working, but since the board is flipped in the enclosure, the Gsensor is also flipped resulting in inverted controls, I need to invert the gsensor to have a corrected controls

It is well connected, Display shows up well and good, the distortion happens every once in a while if I accidentally touch the panel from the bottom

I understand you, itā€™s not like a six-axis g-sensor

No still you have not understood, it is like driving a car but turning left make you go right

I understand you very well!
vim3, three-axis g-sensor

for this task you need a six-axis g-sensor.

but you need to clarify this point!

Not required, just have to invert the gsensorā€™s response, will see what I can doā€¦

many will be interested, please let know!

Yes, especially anyone coming from that Portable Touchscreen + VIM3 Case topic, as Tsangyoujun said, I would experience this reverse flipping effect :upside_down_face:

Tried @superceleron latest build and the click and hold to add widgets in Nova does not work unfortunately

@lochysqueegee, maybe Nova launcher is not purely compatible ?

probably some kind of incompatibility, itā€™s hard to say, I donā€™t like all kinds of launchers
:grimacing::slightly_smiling_face:

Tough to say, it works perfectly on my Odroids

please note that in the build.prop we have listed the board as a random mobile device as a dirty reason to allow the ability to download all the apps, however it is not known whether all apps are compatible, its a 50-50 compromiseā€¦

he wants to say that everything is fine on another device, with a different firmware, and perhaps Terry will turn his attention to this, although yes, this is not a custom firmware, so there is a chance that Superceleron will be able to fix this in its firmware, or on its own
:wink:

Yes, they both might be able to fix it, I am sure probably some small problemā€¦

@lochysqueegee you say that Nova launcher does not work, do you mean it keeps crashing or something ?

I do not presume to argue on this topic, since there is no clear understanding of who and what should
:man_shrugging:t3::grin:

something with the functionality of the application itself, the system apparently does not perceive something,they donā€™t suit each other
:slightly_smiling_face:

Misconceptions mate, they are a real pain to understand :sweat_smile: