1 Like

you mixed, dumplings, this is in Russia
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh, my bad, I am just expressing my confusion :rofl:

Thank you @Terry and the Khadas team!
GPS works so well in this release!!!

2 Likes

Yes, but it is only a test version, and I will update it in few days.

4 Likes

Hi, where do I find the m2x board control menu ?

hi, you wanted to switch the mode from usb3.0 to pci-e, look in the device settings.
and do not forget to reboot the device.

Such menu does not exist, yet…
you just have to switch USB 3.0 and PCIe,

you will see your modem engage a cellular network, if you have it

and your SSD will get recognized as mass storage device, also if you have it connected.

Hi, unfortuanetly it does not recognize my modem or ssd.
Modem: Huawei ME906s
SSD: Intenso M.2 SSD TOP 128GB

please wait for the update

Hello,
your SSD is a SATA ssd,

right now VIM can only support NVMe SSD, about the modem ,Terry can only tell you about it

Good day !

1 Like

Having an issue with click and hold in Nova Launcher where I cannot add any widgets or add any apps to the home screen. If I use the default launcher, tap and hold works fine - I can add apps and widgets just fine. Anyone have any ideas or solutions that I might be able to try?

Also, this is a verrrrry niche use case, but I have a Pioneer AppRadio and use AppRadio Unchained Reloaded. It sends touch events back to the VIM3 but I’m having trouble with that as well. It appears that I’m having the same issue as this user had at XDA
https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software/android-4-0-root-appradio-unchained-t2955966/post82643981#post82643981

Again, if anyone has any ideas on that front I would GREATLY appreciate it. If I could nail down the touch input errors and Nova Launcher, I’d be 90% of the way home with my car project.

1 Like

khadas official only support the Quectel EM06 4G LTE module.

1 Like

You need to turn on PCIE fuction on settings.
https://docs.khadas.com/vim3/HowToSetupPcieUsbPort.html

1 Like

Hi, this is a feature of the applications themselves, maybe the assembly from Superceleron is suitable for you, it is just adapted to your tasks. Good luck!

Hi,

thanks for the input. I had seen the Huawei on one of your product pictures so I tought it would work.

Does it also detect the Quectel properly as modem on android? Its important for me that the pc knows it is a metered connection or it will use all my date thinking its in wifi…

Thanks in advance.

I have done that but it still is not recognized…

@mldevw the SSD you are using is SATA SSD, it won’t be recognized, only NVMe SSD compatible :wink:
please try using something like Samsung 970 pro or kingston A1000 SSD for it to work :slightly_smiling_face:

as I understand it, he still has a problem with connecting an LTE modem