Stuck on 8.1 green screen

I still have no opportunity to check, but I even became interested
:thinking::grin:

Funny i must of missed the links the first time, after you posted β€œI linked to the instructions to clear eMMC in my previous post. One of those methods should work” I went back and reread and then noticed the links i must of missed em the first time around or something.

Anyway i got it fixed finally!

Thanks!

Is that tool just for Khadas or is it for all android boxes? or just for rockchip?

Are all the versions of pie over in the roms download section the same? or do each look different?

I know each versoin has bugs fixed and stuff like that but do each of the pie versions look the same and have the same launcher? Are there different launchers some where?

Also the background screens, are there any i can download some where?

I watched a youtube video by a guy ETA prime and he had a Khadas board that had a desktop home screen that looked like a desert with the sky and stuff it looked great but i dont know where it came from might be

1 Like

I kinda want this eact same launcher with the 2 icons then apps button and 2 icons, what ever its called?

And what is this background image? is it something he installed or did it come with his VIM2?

Though I have tried every official firmware when they are released, I do not recall if launchers or desktops are the same within Android 9 versions, I would think they are. As far as desktop images, you can do a search for 1080 wallpaper or desktop, for instance, birds+wallpaper+1080 and you will find an image you like, if you like birds. Otherwise supplant birds with whatever you do like. :slightly_smiling_face:

The tool in your image is a tool provided by Rockchip, it is only suitable for SBCs or TV boxes that use a Rockchip SoC.

The image you favor maybe in the firmware. Long press anywhere on the desktop and you can select from a few. Otherwise, any image you have can be used as the desktop background.

Glad you got it going.

let us know was it worth it?
:blush:

Sure it was, because now i know how to use that rockchip tool to recover my Khadas SBC

lol :+1:

BTW, my VIM2 should come today i hope its as fast as you guys say it is :mask:

for vim2 get ready to use another tool
:grin:

Amlogic tool?

I swear i have like 15 different tools to update these boxes i cant believe there isnt a standard yet.

I have TWRP, Amlogic USB burning tool, Factory tool, BalenaEtcher, Rufus, Burn card maker, SDDisk tool,Phoenix card maker, Rockchip SD Disk tool,

Then yesterday got the tool for the Rockchip one for Edge V i never used that one before

what tool to install superceleron vim3 rom?

USB Burning Tool,classic method
:point_up::wink: