Describe the bug A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
I created and mounted a partition on eMMC, but after rebooting the partition is not visible
To Reproduce Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a partition starting from
212992368640 as root with
sudo fdisk /dev/mmcblk0
- Create an ext4 partition as root with
sudo mkfs.ext4 /dev/mmcblk0p1
- Create and enable a systemd mount point file as root with
sudo systemctl enable media-data.mount
- Start partition as root with
sudo systemctl start media-data.mount
Expected behavior A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.
Partition is mounted after reboot and I can see the partition with
df and execute
Additional context Add any other context about the problem here.
What should I change inside the u-boot procedure
- What is the eMMC flash layout
- Why is the eMMC root partition hided?
- Something is going on with u-boot I can’t envision now.