[ROM] SC VIM3L Pie ATV Debug v4 20211122

I cured this problem, as I reflashed it again.

about afr, I don’t use it at all, while the films work smoothly at 60 hertz, IPTV I put 50 hertz

1 Like

Yes @Vladimir.v.v had that issue, and fixed by reflashing again the fw.

1 Like

I only Downloaded SC_VIM3L_DEBUG_ATV-v2.0-20200120

There’s no TWRP in User Build ???

Yes no TWRP so you are in debug build
Let me check here, but you having to many issues…
Read the top of 1º post!

I already Reflashed after last post.
Nice and slow waiting for everything to settle before
Logging in via my phone.
Same issue.
No way i can get a log from AFRd cause it doesn’t run.

1 Like

Ok thks, i can confirm is my fault… i mixed up the files in the sdk… i will rls a fixed build in a few hours.
Doing 12 builds is a pain(ye im also doing for Vim1)… and it can happen i mix up things

3 Likes

I held back asking about that one :wink:
All good. No rush .

Already try it…
Because of the asphalt 8 „. No internet problem“

Ok guys i updated 1º post with Root fixed in the UserDebug build.

4 Likes

Also this is for all builds i just did… i forgot to enable touchscreen multi-touch lololol, this is because i mix up the old sdk with new sdk, in older one (that i lost) i added it but in the new one i never enabled it… and i mix up thinking i did LOL… crazy… getting old i think! :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway i will rls 2 otas, 1 to all Debug Builds and one for all User Builds… small ota only to update the kernel :slight_smile:

1 Like

no, you just work hard :blush:

interesting hybrid :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :+1:

2 Likes

Na i mix up in my head only :slight_smile:
Because i lost the old sdk in a HDD failure

2 Likes

Excellent Rom.
Everything works. :clap:

2 Likes

Damn nearly went mad trying to find a bug with this rom.

I have had major pixellation artifacts creep into video whilst playing live HD channels with
TVH Client.
This would occur after about 15 to 30 minutes of playing live streams.

I would have to stop the stream and restart playback to temporarily fix it.
Again it would creep back

The Vim3 was not doing this so after poking around the Picture Settings i saw that
HDR to SDR was enabled by Default on the VIM3L and so was SDR to HDR.

I disabled both of them and no more problem.

My TV is a 1920 x 1080 HD Sharp Aquos 70 inch.

screen settings, this is all you need to do first, set the color to 422 in your case, so that there are no microfreezes, find out what screen frequency is needed for your playlist, and everything will be fine!

Streams are all 50Hz
I’ve set that in settings so as not to get refresh rate switches for Live TV channel switching.

I’ll try 422 see what happens.

I tried to install as before through the image Krescue (easy way) on the SD card, BUT the preinstalled Android TV (SuperCeleron) blocks the loading of the Krescue image on SD card. Who installed with preinstalled Android TV (supercelerone) how did you update on v2? And I tried to copy the image to the USB flash drive and select the source for updating via the UPDATE menu, BUT the system does not see the image for updating, online updating do not work :frowning:

Make sure when you place the update image on the SD card that the image file is in the dumps/downloads folder and not in a folder in the downloads folder.

the problem is not where the update image is located on SD card (dumps/downloads or other folder), but that the boot image (Krescue) is not read at the start of Vim3L, instead, Android TV (with the Superceleron logo) is constantly launched.

Erase the eMMC using one of the methods from here. That should stop the previous eMMC contents from interfering with Krescue. Erasing the eMMC will destroy all apps and user data.

1 Like