[ROM] SC VIM3 Pie "Normal" Debug Build v8 20211122

JUST CHECK! works without problem, just need edit config.ini
and activate use_rgb_to_yuv=1

grep rgb config.ini
# or disable the rgb to yuv conversation by 0=off/1=on.
use_rgb_to_yuv=1
/media/master/COREELEC$ ls -l1 
total 205472
-rw-r--r-- 1 master master      1466 Nov 30 00:45 aml_autoscript
drwxr-xr-x 3 master master      8192 Jan  1  2011 Android
-rw-r--r-- 1 master master      1934 Nov 30 00:45 cfgload
-rw-r--r-- 1 master master      5810 Mar 31 23:59 config.ini
drwxr-xr-x 2 master master      8192 Nov 30 00:45 device_trees
-rw-r--r-- 1 master master     87387 Nov 30 00:45 dtb.img
-rw-r--r-- 1 master master  15779840 Nov 30 00:45 kernel.img
-rw-r--r-- 1 master master        48 Nov 30 00:45 kernel.img.md5
drwxr-xr-x 2 master master      8192 Jan  1  2011 LOST.DIR
-rw-r--r-- 1 master master 194461696 Nov 30 00:45 SYSTEM
-rw-r--r-- 1 master master        48 Nov 30 00:45 SYSTEM.md5

ANOTHER SOLUTION IS

just write last night image and not need edit any file
https://relkai.coreelec.org/

1 Like

Already edit config.ini on thumb flash.
How to activate under windows7?

dint see any relation with win7

config.txt - just plain text file

editedļ¼Œ did not work.

its works for me same as night builds!

if u need to use coreelec which can works correctly out of box i think u must use emmc installation for coreelec by krescue (becouse this one works same for everybody) sure u lost all previous emmc content

Coreelec on USB thumb flash, the config.ini edited as mentioned, the same result.
I use 9.2.1 stable

put 9.2 nightly, and forget the problem, and from it through the update server try on 9.2.1, it should work. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dear Superceleron, in firmware Debug/User Builds v5 20200210, as in firmware Debug/User Builds v4 20200117 again buttons in the navigation panel (square and circle) stop working, other buttons work fine. Buttons on the remote control also do not work after this. Could you fix this problem, please? This problem is not only mine.

1 Like

Ok, i will have a look at it for the next build.
Just to busy at the moment with workā€¦

1 Like

Hi guys! Today I connected via bluetooth the joystick Dualshock 4 v.2 to VIM3pro. It works like a wireless controller. Now I use it in Asphalt 9. Good news for the players! Thanks!

3 Likes

Nice nice, i need to get a PS4 v.2 controllerā€¦ but they expensive.
Well i have time lol.
but nice to see its fixed in v.2 of the controller, about timeā€¦

2 Likes

Good evening, Superceleron! how is your health? is there any news in the world of androids? you rarely visit the Khadas community :frowning:, I hope You are doing well!:slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, Vladimir.
Well all ok with health here thankfully.
Im not showing here much this past month because im really busy with work, and i do not have any time to work on my custom rom stuff.
But i do read the forum, and keep my sdk updated with the latest khadas changesā€¦ i just like i said above , not having many time to port my stuff from old sdk to the new oneā€¦ and when i have a little free time i have other stuff more important in front of it ( i have 2 of my 4 kids homeschooling, so that takes also lots of time. )
But dont worry, once i have time i will update my stuff :slight_smile:
I added PlayReady drm already and some other stuff
:wink:

6 Likes

Hi there guys, sorry no news on my Fwā€™s but my build server power supply died and the one i need to it is expensive since it uses an dual xeon e5650 95W cpus and it need a powerfull and gold edition power supply.
So going to take a while to happen :frowning:

yep those are quite expensive, In my country you could buy a cheap laptop for the cost of good quality 1000W PSU :crazy_face:, Atleast you donā€™t live in India, though I do wish you good luck, Stay healthy stay safe :slightly_smiling_face:

well i just ordered a new psu (140ā‚¬ Ouchā€¦)
So next week i should start doing some work on this.

4 Likes

Hmm im thinking in adding support for AFRD without root, i mean is not using the appā€¦ but in the actual sdk codeā€¦ it was working fine when i stop working on it (yeā€¦ we had 2 holidays in the middle of this week so that delayed the delivery of the PSU, so only next week i should get it)
But canā€™t be disabled and that might give some issues with some online tv apps!
Still checking anyway.

3 Likes

Hi, Superceleron. In general, I think it would be logical for TV boxes to natively support automatically changing the frame rate and screen resolution, but it turns out that this is some kind of aisle of dreams in order to properly watch the video. An ideal example of this is coreelec in terms of properly watching videos. I heard that ugoos is actively working in this regard for firmware for android, but I donā€™t have it.

:robot:

The issue is the ā€œtonsā€ of apps out there, especially official ISP Tv Apps.
Some going to have issue with frameswiching, but anyway from the tests i did here it was working fine.
At least in my ISP Tv app, kodi and some other player i canā€™t remember now!
(This is natively support that iā€™m talking about)

2 Likes

I have no complaints, donā€™t think anything bad, itā€™s my thoughts out loud
:slightly_smiling_face: