[ROM] SC VIM3 Pie ATV Debug v5 20211119

Sorry buddy! But Asphalt 9 does not work on the Android TV platform, use the ROM version of Superceleron normal version, everything is fine there! Good luck in racing!

1 Like

Mhh okay… nutzt have to check it again …YouTube was also not working, but it was too late to test it again :grinning:

Then you really have a bad flash, since all works here not counting the game that is not compatible with ATV.

1 Like

Sound is very low.
I had to increase the volume on my onkyo to 54 to hear something. Normal is 35.
is there any mixer to increase the pcm volume?

And my Harmony will not work. (Is working in corelec) using in IR mode.

Okay Remote is working… I could increase volume with remote…

Found out that Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD is not working.
But it’s okay… I use corelec for that…

Just want to try some games on android…

DS3 works also with Bluetooth, buttonless with the sixaxis app…
Don’t know why. When try to connect it with Bluetooth, android ask me for the PIN ( I think it’s 0000) but when I push OK nothing works…

Okay with the app, it works… but I have to reconnect it every time when I used it in coreelec… think the App simulates another Bluetooth …

Is asphalt 8 working by anybody? It always say „ no internet connection“ it will notndownload additional files…
Store is working so internet is working…

If A8 is compatible with ATV, some apps only see WiFi internet, not eth.

1 Like

That’s an idea … thanks

Ye i set as default to 8 ( scale is from 1 to 15 ), then you have to use remote to increase it!

Nice work @superceleron

Seems everything is working.
Power button works and so does the Power Button Menu option.

1 Like

Any idea why VLC is not switching to 24hz on 4K movies?
Also Passthrough Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD are not working by me.
If I use coreleec all works sound and 24hz

hmm weird, you using debug build and afrd?

Ohh wrong thread

I used debug build

Okay I’m confused now…
i use the VIM3L thread…
okay about my DTS Problem, I try to reflash it.
I already have multipoint with coreelec but I will try

Hi there. Is it possible to hide screen keyboard while I use HW keyboard?

1 Like

Yes but only from adb shell and on userdebug build only.
From shell type this “settings put secure show_ime_with_hard_keyboard 0” without the " and voila!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your job!

2 Likes

Hi superceleron! Watching online torrent movie via Kodi makes VIM3 reboot. It wasn’t in ATV1 firmware. It’s look like that with new firmware VIM3 overheating

1 Like

hmm weird, i will check when i can!
i do not use torrents but … i will check it.
Btw guys, i finish the new kernels, its universal Vim3/Vim3L… what this means debug zip works on all my debug build and user zip on all user builds.
I added the touch support back and + a few more gamepad drivers!

5 Likes

on which movie is the reboot?
about cooling, here you have to think for yourself how best to do it, especially if these are large torrents when the processor load is actively.

I have on all assemblies both superceleron and Terry, some kind of problem with VC-1 codecs, especially when you often rewind the movie, changing the soundtrack can lead to a reboot, also Kodi