[ROM] SC VIM3 Pie ATV Debug v5 20211119

yes, everyone is a little confused :exploding_head::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Vladimir.v.v
возможно Вы могли бы объяснить, как самому " прикрутить " голосовой поиск .
У меня G20 и G10S ( как Вы посоветовали )

Hello! I am sorry, now I am using android under the server for CoreElec, moved away from this, somewhere from open sources I found a way to fasten ATV voice to a clean android, if I find it, I will definitely let you know, because I know that many fail :frowning:

Что бы заработал голосовой поиск на пульте G20 и G30 я у себя выполняю следующее:

1. Удалить Google, если установлен.
  2. Необходимо скачать и установить google.katniss v2.2.0.138699360.
    Этот способ проверен на всех версиях от SuperCeleron (android) . Я проверял на всех версиях google.katniss v3.xx - голосовой не работает.
2 Likes

Andrei_Nsk ,

ready to confirm for g10s, also works!

I installed the latest ATV on my VIM3 and I have everything working, except for sound volume. I use a Topping D50s via USB to the VIM3. I can hear some sound when I max the volume on the D50s. Is there a way I can increase the default volume to 100% in ATV. I don’t have the standard IR remote, instead using a Logitech Harmony hub and bluetooth keyboard connection.

Anyone can send me the keylayout *.kl files(system/usr/keylayout) for the G10, G10s, G20, G30 remotes?
It seems these remotes are popular and I want to add it to future firmwares.

as soon as I get to the device, I will help you on g10s :slightly_smiling_face:

G10 and G10s is already in my rom, vendor partition since i have both.

2 Likes

Thanks, I only looked in the system partition before.

Salut Superceleron une Question est ce que ont peut installer la Rom Sur Allwinner H6?

Hello, This ROM is for a device with an AMLogic SoC, not Allwinner.
It will not work on an Allwinner device.

1 Like

Mais vous conseiller quelle Rom pour mon Allwinner H6 A9

Mais quelle Rom vous me conseiller pour Allwinner H6 A9 svp

This forum has no content on Allwinner devices, as Khadas has no Allwinner based devices at this time. I think you will find a better answer on a site like Freaktab.
Good luck.

1 Like

New builds posted.
Plz do read BUGS section after the changelog in v3 section.

1 Like

SC_VIM3_DEBUG_ATV-v3.0-20200803

Can’t get past the install splash screen after install using Burn Card maker.
The upgrading works and when it boots the Android spinning balls it just stays there spinning balls screen working.
Been like that on 2 flashes waited half an hour with no boot to setup.

I re burned the image with burncard maker to try again.
Same issue wont get past Android TV spinning balls.

SC_VIM3_USER_ATV-v3.0-20200803

Same issue as above

So i then burned and flashed SC_VIM3_DEBUG_ATV-v2.0-20200117

No problem all good.
Booted to the setup screen in about 2 Minutes

Hey @superceleron
Thanks for the like but i just want to make sure you’re aware
Both
SC_VIM3_DEBUG_ATV-v3.0-20200803
and
SC_VIM3_ USER _ATV-v3.0-20200803
Both Fail in getting to setup.
Not usable.
Maybe you misread :innocent:

Only SC_VIM3_DEBUG_ATV-v2.0-20200117 worked.

1 Like

Good day.

• I set up an account here just to thank the superceleron for the work I did. Thanks for both your time and your efforts to develop an ATV for this device.

• It is not easy to always find the motivation to work on something, first of all it is time and technically demanding, which some users do not understand.

• I use ATV (super_celeron) from V1 and you can see a piece of work done there. It also supports Dolby Vision, DTS and much more. The only thing I would welcome is the CPU power settings (powersave / normal) due to temperatures.

So thanks again and good luck.

2 Likes

Hello! this processor without a Dolby Vision license, maybe you wanted to say Dolby Digital through [Pass Through]?

@superceleron or anyone here confirm they have successfully booted up V3 image ?

As in my previous post I have failed with both USER and DEBUG images.