[ROM] SC VIM3 Pie ATV Debug v5 20211119

Sorry not app here, is all internal android services!
Sorry no vim2, amlogic drop support on it, what i mean max is 7.1 for s912 chips :frowning:
I did a Pie build for S912 chips but has hwcomposer issues that is near impossible at this moment dig where is the issue!

2 Likes

Hi there… Have some flickering of small details at 4k video on MiTV55. Trying to use VLC or HDVideoBox. 1080p plays with no flickering. Find out that these artefacts while using HW decoding and no flickers while SW decoding but the picture maybe not so sharp. Maybe it is possible to make video more smooth? I can’t find any settings.

hmm i need to test it in my 4k tv!
And no the hw video decoder does not have any settings.

jgbobby

there you just need to configure the “display” for your TV and that’s it

@superceleron Is it possible to make a normal Android TV port for Vim3L? my voice dialing/control (google assistant doesen`t work too) doesn’t work, the VLC doesn’t play video through the installed official apps store (strange), the power control with remote panel doesn’t work (does not start from sleep mode), the default keyboard instead of pressing the enter performs some other action (fixed installing another keyboard through the play market) and the smooth operation is bad (sometimes the device slows down or freezes for 2-3 seconds).
I really need voice control. It does not work on any firmware. It’s a shame that I bought this device and there is still no normal firmware.

hmm you need post in vim3l thread this one is for vim3.
Anyway i just rls a normal build a few days ago for the 3L but the atv build is still from january in here all works fine with it!

g10 s так же не работает

ahhh, out of the box does not work, you need to screw it yourself! good luck! :wink:

i have a g10 and g20 and both work just fine!

Apparently there are differences, do you have a gyroscope or an ordinary one?

i have both, the non gyro is the g10 and the one that have gyro is the g20.

with g10s gyroscope, it is different from just g10

ok sorry my mistake i have both g10, the one with gyro and the one without it.
So i have the g10 and the g10s

1 Like

yes, everyone is a little confused :exploding_head::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Vladimir.v.v
возможно Вы могли бы объяснить, как самому " прикрутить " голосовой поиск .
У меня G20 и G10S ( как Вы посоветовали )

Hello! I am sorry, now I am using android under the server for CoreElec, moved away from this, somewhere from open sources I found a way to fasten ATV voice to a clean android, if I find it, I will definitely let you know, because I know that many fail :frowning:

Что бы заработал голосовой поиск на пульте G20 и G30 я у себя выполняю следующее:

1. Удалить Google, если установлен.
  2. Необходимо скачать и установить google.katniss v2.2.0.138699360.
    Этот способ проверен на всех версиях от SuperCeleron (android) . Я проверял на всех версиях google.katniss v3.xx - голосовой не работает.
2 Likes

Andrei_Nsk ,

ready to confirm for g10s, also works!

I installed the latest ATV on my VIM3 and I have everything working, except for sound volume. I use a Topping D50s via USB to the VIM3. I can hear some sound when I max the volume on the D50s. Is there a way I can increase the default volume to 100% in ATV. I don’t have the standard IR remote, instead using a Logitech Harmony hub and bluetooth keyboard connection.

Anyone can send me the keylayout *.kl files(system/usr/keylayout) for the G10, G10s, G20, G30 remotes?
It seems these remotes are popular and I want to add it to future firmwares.