[ROM] Khadas Vim4 SC Normal v1.0 64Bits

DISCLAIMER: MY ROMs(WORK) CAN NOT BUT USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

Here is the Normal 64bits build for the VIM4.
Pls do read the bugs section.

AIRMOUSE MANDATORY FOR PROPER USE…

If you want to see videos of the builds, just got to my YouTube Channel…

PLS READ THE BUGS SECTION THKS…

Changelog v1.0:

• Build from latest Khadas R(11) 64bits SDK
  • Added proper root.
  • Added root on/off switch, it on by default! (restart required to take effect, after each change)
  • Added overlay that shows cpu speed/temp etc… also network speed etc…
  • Added option to choose the default UI for each app ( see app info page, only on side settings )
  • Added power button to the navigation bar.
  • Added Switch OS (if no usb stick is present with other OS. it will boot to recovery, see bugs bellow about recovery now showing menu)
  • Fixed sound overlay not working in “Normal” Ui.
  • Added Regular Playstore.
  • Fixed Login in Regular Playstore with Normal UI.
  • Added Dolby Digital 5.1 support ( its only Dolby Digital and not Atmos, also make sure you TV or AVR supports it or else you will ear a high pitch noise…)
  • Fixed lots of permissions.
  • Fixed Audio playback in Google Videos (and others)
  • Added Vim1/2/3 remote control.
  • And many other stuff…

Still missing:

• TWRP.

Bugs:

• Recovery does not show screen.
  • If you have CEC disabled in your TV pls enable or is possible you will get random black screens, if you do not want to enable it in your TV go to settings and disable it there!
  • If you get a black screen when starting a app you need to restart the device, this is random and only present on Khadas SDK…
  • Secreensaver (backdrop) is not auto starting.
  • The assistant might that while to work, but it will work ok after the 1º time.
  • Of course there is bugs!! there always be bugs!!

Want to buy me a beer?

Download:

Install instructions:

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!​

Hey @superceleron , can you share with us the devel version of CoreELEC? I know, that is alpha and have bugs, but i want to test CoreELEC on SDCard without Android.

plz wait CE for VIm4 wip and i think will be soon

Sorry i cant help you, this build was done just for me so i can test dual boot.
They asked me not to share it, so i wont be sharing it… anyway it should not be long until we have a official build.
This one im using as some issues, like BT not working and Audio not working etc…

Some more stuff added to the upcoming “Normal” build…
Some of the features will also come to the next ATV build.

Its released in Freaktab forum… enjoy!

Well, just to inform im going to update this one so it works with the new version of the Vim4.