QR code not available

Which Khadas SBC do you use?

VIM3 Series

Which system do you use? Android, Ubuntu, OOWOW or others?

Ubuntu

Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?

Khadas official images

Please describe your issue below:

In the first step of the WOL manual, the QR code on the back of the VIM3 does not work. The app used the iPhone default camera app(12 Pro used). Should I use another app or service?
The phrase in the screenshot is in Korean, but translated into English is ‘No data available’.
In order to establish a production system, we do not wish to suggest a solution to power on the VIM3 and check the MAC address.

Post a console log of your issue below:

Can you try to use other QR Scanner App? The default camera app on iPhone seems doesn’t work.

Using another app did not solve this problem. I even tried qr scanners implemented on the web, but it didn’t work. Can you tell me about an app or service you’ve actually tested?

We tested with USB QR Scanner, QR scanner app downloaded from app store and WeChat also work well.

I got a hint from the fact that it was tested on WeChat. Code scan will be done on the AliExpress app. It seems that there is a specific scanner that is compatible with the VIM3 QR sticker. It would be nice to have more compatibility. Thank you!

@mwjung Thanks for your suggestion!