Problem about installation of NPU SDK

i am using Ubuntu 18.04 x64, i had downloaded the NPU SDK, i am suing python 3.7.6

which version of tensorflow should i install?

thx

hello!, I believe you need version 1.13.2 of tensorflow

@wongts Hello, There are instructions on which dependencies need to be installed in the docs in docs/ dir

i have a question

"### Build the source code

$ cd workspace/aml_npu_app/DDK_6.3.3.4/detect_library/model_code/detect_yolo_v3/
$ ./build_vx.sh $path/to/linux_sdk_dir $path/to/fenix"

what is the $path? where are the “to/linux_sdk_dir” and “/to/fenix” folder?

where can i find the fenix dir in gitlab? anyone have the link? thx

You want to build ubuntu images with fenix right ?
try here:

thank your help @Electr1 .
sorry for my misunderstanding.

i want to Transform Yolo Model into VIM3pro , so i followed the instruction on the link:

in the section:

Build the source code

$ cd workspace/aml_npu_app/DDK_6.3.3.4/detect_library/model_code/detect_yolo_v3/
$ ./build_vx.sh $path/to/linux_sdk_dir $path/to/fenix

I don’t understand how to set the path $path/to/linux_sdk_dir $path/to/fenix

and run the instruction and procedure of the ./build_vx.sh .

thx

@wongts I understand your problem now, take a look here,

this is what you want to do,
$path/to/linux_sdk_dir is the place where you have placed your SDK you got from amlogic, (example :root/env/… ) but you have to put the directory which you have kept

$path/to/fenix is the place of your Fenix clone from Github, if you kept it in a folder called “project” on the desktop,it would be, /project/fenix

I hope that makes it easier

thx @Electr1

one more question , one instruction shows:

Replace two places:

1. Copy the so file generated in the previous step and replace it with lib .
  2. Copy the Nb file in the previous step and replace the file in nn_data .

$ cp workspace/aml_npu_app/DDK_6.3.3.4/detect_library/model_code/detect_yolo_v3/bin_dir/libnn_yolo_v3.so $workspace/aml_npu_demo_binaries/detect_demo/lib/libnn_yolo_v3.so
$ cp workspace/aml_npu_app/DDK_6.3.3.4/detect_library/model_code/detect_yolo_v3/nn_data/yolov3_88.nb $workspace/aml_npu_demo_binaries/detect_demo/n_data/yolov3_88.nb

After run the command “$ ./build_vx.sh $path/to/linux_sdk_dir $path/to/fenix”, i can generate a new libnn_yolo_v3.so in / bin_r directory, but the file “yolov3_88.nb”
don’t update …should i need to copy and replace the file yolov3_88.nb into the /aml_npu_demo_binaries/detect_demo/n_data/ ?

Only yolov3.nb in Nb file is updated in the previous step , should i need to copy and replace the file yolov3.nb into the /aml_npu_demo_binaries/detect_demo/n_data/ ?

Hello @wongts, I am happy that my instructions have helped you,

I am not sure about your follow-up question, please consult @Frank for more info, or ask some other person on the forum who has more knowledge of working with NPU models,

Good day !

@wongts You need to run ./INSTALL again.