Performance issues with resnet

@johndoe This is mainly related to training, there is no good way to know in advance which model has the highest accuracy

Got it.
Can you please share with me the source of pytorch’s resnet18.pt file?

@johndoe You can follow all the model in my github which used for KSNN.

@Frank I meant to ask for the source of this file. Was this obtained after you trained on your own? Or did you get it from the vision/some other repository>

@johndoe This is the model I trained before. The official pytorch model can be used. I trained on this basis.

@Frank
The official pytorch model is a .pth file and the conversion script fails while dealing with it

@johndoe You can open it and save it as a pt file. The official pytorch document has this description

@Frank Got it
Any progress on the tf_slim resnet model?

@johndoe My plan is very full, I will try to find time to test, but there is no way yet

@Frank Sure thing! :+1:

Hi @Frank Any development on this?

Also, for issue how did you finalise the 4th parameter (scale)? The BGR mean values are given but the scale parameter isn’t

This issue got resolved when I changed the source platform from ‘PYTORCH’ to ‘TENSORFLOW’ in the inference code (resnet18.py). Thanks @Frank for the help

Im new to Neural networks
How to get this mean values for pretrained models…?? is it different for different framework and different models
–mean-values ‘124,127,104,60’