OS08A10 Supported Resolutions

Yes, You are right @xiong.zhang.

I saw that too. But when I use this camera with my pose detection application then it gives me very low FPS around 7-8. This is of course after pose detection so I know it will be lower than camera FPS.

So, I have one option to increase the FPS is to lower down the resolution to 640x480. My concern is the FPS i’m getting after pose detection. If I can check whether lowering down the resolution can increase my FPS or not.

Another option is to buy another MIPI CSI camera supported by VIM3.

Is there any other MIPI CSI camera which can be interfaced with VIM3??

At present, the camera with MIPI interface may have this one. Have you tried the camera that can use the USB interface?

Yes, I tried USB camera as well but it also not giving more than 13 FPS.
I need at least 20 FPS. Any way to improve the FPS?

We don’t have a good way to increase the FPS. Generally, the FPS is fixed and the ones change with the resolution.

Yes, I know that. That is why I wanted to change the resolution but I guess 640x480 would not be possible.

If you only have these modifications, I guess the crash which causes by failed to allocate the buffer.

Maybe the default camera app still uses the big resolution, so it will cause failure.

arm_isp_amlogic/v4l2_test.c at master · numbqq/arm_isp_amlogic · GitHub

Do you try to use v4l2_test to capture the cropped image?

• FR Crop 1920x1080 to 640x480
    $ ./v4l2_test -c 1 -p 0 -F 0 -f 0 -D 0 -R 1 -r 1 -d 1 -N 100 -n -1 -w 0 -e 1 -v /dev/video0 -t 1 -W 640 -H 480

No, I did not. But I won’t be able to capture images right?
Since camera app is getting crashed.

Does this test has to be done during live streaming?

You can rollback the modified part using v4l2_test to capture the cropped image

@Parth_Prajapati hello, you have tried @zhiqi_lai the way you said。

If it doesn’t work, we can try other methods. Of course, this is an ideal situation. It may still be impossible to reach a size below 720P

Okay, I have to go with other MIPI CSI camera.Right?
Can I add support of another MIPI CSI camera in VIM3 android 9 SDK?
Or can khadas do that for us if we are ready to pay the company?

@xiong.zhang @Terry @goenjoy

Does khadas do software customisation for customers?
Do you provide paid service?