More GPIOs needed

Hi All ,
I need to use a couple GPIO’s to connect devices. Based on the gpio pinout diagram here - VIM3 Hardware | Khadas Documentation
I can see only one GPIO that i can use which is GPIOH_4 but if you do cat /sys/kernel/debug/pinctrl/ff634400.bus:pinctrl@40-pinctrl-meson/pins there are more that i could potentially use , but i am not sure how . Could someone please help ?

You can remove unused overlays to release more GPIOs.

@numbqq I should have probably mentioned I am using Android built as mentioned here - Khadas_VIM3 · Wiki · BayLibre / amlogic / Android TV / aosp / device / amlogic / yukawa · GitLab .
I do not see any /boot/env.txt file , Am I missing something ?

For Android, you have to change the dts and rebuild the source code to release more GPIOs.

@numbqq Thank you. I have not done this before can you point me to any instructions that can help me to do that ? Also which dts file needs to be modified for Vim3 ? Also Currently with the way it it Can I use the GPIOH_4 and GPIOH_5 or GPIOH_6 and GPIOH_7 as GPIO’s without modifying the dts ?

@Furhad_Jidda
dts path

hikey-linaro/arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-khadas-vim3.dtsi

@tenk.wang So I have been looking at the file arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic/meson-khadas-vim3.dtsi (kernel - 5.4 : sha = 0eddf1e50d85abddbd0e7ad0a397ab1e3d42a0ec )and I am trying to understand what I need to do to release more GPIO’s and I am unable to figure it out. In specific I want to use GPIOH_4 , GPIOH_5, GPIOH_6 and GPIOH_7 in userspace to capture interrupts. I would really appreciate if you could tell me what would i need to modify in the dts file.

@tenk.wang @numbqq would appreciate the help in helping me understand what needs to change in dts file to use GPIOH_4 , GPIOH_5, GPIOH_6 and GPIOH_7 as interrupt GPIO pins.