Mali GPU drivers, OpenGLES x.x, OpenCL and Vulken

The wife has it at the moment and is going to be away for a few months. I was getting 45H/s for CN-Pico
I doubt that number will double though but looks like the VIM3 is only a Mali-G52 MP2 not MP4 like in the specs, but the could be counting both the vertex shader and pixel processor to get the MP4 designation
Number I think are good for the hardware though, there is an sgminer version of arm as well that will run on the chip too, but that is for way older algo’s at this point and the gpu doesn’t draw more power so if your doing mining with them It’s fair game to use both. I never really bought them for mining though, it was android that I wanted I do wish the android images had OpenCL enabled then I wouldn’t need an sd card for mining, just run it from the android system

The VIM3L does have an advantage that the VIM3 doesn’t the L3 cache is system wide, so it can be used by both the GPU and CPU and both the CPU and GPU have there own L2 caches. This can allow the VIM3L to have less calls to system memory when using just the GPU for mining. In normal system use this will be gone all together as the CPU will need access to the same space.