As updates to the source code (Libreele, Kszaq, Superna9999, Codesnake, Surkovalex etc), the data of which I use in my builds, I will update my their version.
Ok thanks so much…
Good to hear.
Hi balbes150 is the new 17.6 version coming soon? Thanks so much
The process of Assembly.
Oh true. Sorry about that. U take multiple versions of different sources and make it ur own version? Or im seeing it wrong?
Can i for example install Kzsaq version over urs and vice versa? or i always have to start with a clean install?
You can use any version but for update you must use the tar file only from the same version. To use a different version, use a clean installation.
Update Image for VIM1 and VIM2 17.6_20171120
Hi there. Can I ask:
- What is the difference of the LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-17.6_20171120-KVIM.tar and the
LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-17.6_20171120.tar version (ie the KVIM and non-KVIM version)?
- What does it take to have a repository for the VIM Libreelec versions so that we can have automatic updates?
- Fundamental differences in tar no. There are differences in the image LE (dtb support for VIM). So if you are using the LE version for VIM fixed the image name and other tar will not update without a forced add a special file to the directory Update.
- I don’t have a network of resources for the auto-update.
- OK thanks for the clarification.
- I was just asking what the requirements are, if you know. Maybe all the users combined can find a way to host it somewhere if this is only what it takes.
I have LE installed to the EMMC for some time already but have library issue and like to upgrade.
now using (Vim_LibreELEC_V170116)
I have a few questions:
1: What versions do i use ?
2: Where do i get them ?
3: What steps to take ?
Some hints would be great since im stuck.
The version you are using is outdated and not compatible with the new options. For the transition to the new version of the LE, you need to install to eMMC standard Android firmware and then perform a clean installation of the new version of the LE with the external media in the eMMC.
Great build (17.6_20171120). Much more stable works PVR IPTV Simple.
I got my Khadas VIM today and can confirm that 4k HDR playback works with LibreELEC (libreelec image date 20171120) out of the box. Tested with Sony 55XE9005 (Model 55X900E in America). The television recognizes the HDR signal and automatically switches into HDR mode. Non-HDR 4k videos work fine as well (as expected).
Khadas Vim 2 Video Problems
It is a merit of all who work on improving KODI and Libreelec.
update image version 20171221 for KVIM (S905X) and KVIM2 (S912)
where I can find KVIM2 Libreelec download?
Querido amigo @dcbasso empieza a leer nuestro forum (disculpa mi espaniol)
Why you guys don’t read?! First post from balbes150 is actually the link you are looking for
Here is again
I try many time go to the links posted by them but always got error link in here! And again! WTF!
I can´t understand why that!
An error occurred
The service is temporarily unavailable.
We are aware of the problem, and are working on fixing it as soon as possible.
Please try refreshing the page in a little while.
But thanks anyway!