Krescue - take full control of your VIM device! easy way to install ANY OS! + back/restore your system

…now we shall wait for one of the developers to share a krescue backup of the image :smile:

1 Like

…now we shall wait for one of the developers to share a krescue backup of the image :smile:

yes its will be very usable same

1 Like

Krescue Update

__ _____  
    / //_/ _ \___ ___ ______ _____ 
   / ,< / , _/ -_|_-</ __/ // / -_)
  /_/|_/_/|_|\__/___/\__/\_,_/\__/ 

extreme tiny and fast rescue system

BUILD: 201208_186 from: Tue 08 Dec 2020 04:40:47 AM UTC

changes

• improve gui
  • improve xz images support
  • full support for Fenix images Debian / Ubuntu / Amlogick / Rockchip *.raw.img.xz
    ( fenix make command INSTALL_TYPE_RAW=yes COMPRESS_IMAGE=yes make) + https://github.com/khadas/fenix
  • add context help
  • improve network stack
  • firewall added
  • improve networks storages support
  • improve kbi support
  • many other changes …

ADDITIONAL : new Android Debian Ubuntu - Edge Images => Krescue for EDGE (Rockchip rk3399)

4 Likes

Coreelec updated to 9.2.5 and nightly-builds to 20201209 for VIM1 VIM2 VIM3 VIM3L

NOTE: no need special download this images - all of images available by online installation from krescue !

SOURCES

4 Likes

added latest LIBREELEC image for EDGE fully workable

=> Krescue for EDGE (Rockchip rk3399)

2 Likes

@hyphop I have not found the ATV version 3. Can you add the third version to the list? And remove old versions from the list (it’s hard to navigate already).

ANDROID TV (ATV) from SC images UPDATES for krescue

SOURCES : image converter (beta test variant) => https://github.com/hyphop/khadas-rescue-tools/blob/master/tools/aml2raw

PS: somebody write me full list for latest workable ATV images plz ! i will make update krescue images

3 Likes

Working version VIM3L.Android.TV.v2.0-20200120.SC.emmc.kresq (I have it installed now), when version number 3 appears I can test it and write it better than previous ones or not (now you can definitely delete the version VIM3L.Android.TV_FINAL-v1.0-20191023.SC.emmc.kresq - outdated badly buggy version).

please check the sound search (this is the main thing in android TV) in all versions on Vim3l - voice search do not work and default keyboard do not work when you press ENTER (@superceleron claims that everything should work in all versions).

@hyphop perhaps somehow once install the TWRP and install the image as on a smartphone with root rights (is it very easy and wouldn’t have to bother you every time with a request to update the image?)? is it possible on vim3l?
P.S. New version android Pie for Vim3L (Builds v4 20201124 this is VIM3L.Android.Pie_V201113.emmc.kresq or not? Number in the title indicates that - no, but by the date of addition/create image it looks like the fourth version).

please check the sound search (this is the main thing in android TV) in all versions on Vim3l - voice search do not work and default keyboard do not work when you press ENTER (@superceleron claims that everything should work in all versions).

sorry im not anrdoid user - i just check and support basic installation process - all issue submit for android developers

P.S. New version android Pie for Vim3L (Builds v4 20201124 1 this is VIM3L.Android.Pie_V201113.emmc.kresq or not? Number in the title indicates that - no, but by the date of addition/create image it looks like the fourth version).

i just convert this our last image https://dl.khadas.com/Firmware/VIM3L/Android/VIM3L_Pie_V201113.7z

definitely delete the version VIM3L.Android.TV_FINAL-v1.0-20191023.SC.emmc.kresq - outdated badly buggy version).

OK removed

1 Like

Manjaro linux - images updates to latest for VIM1 VIM2 VIM3 VIM3L Edge

• Edge.Manjaro-ARM-xfce-20.06.raw.img.xz
  • VIM1.Manjaro-ARM-xfce-20.10.raw.img.xz
  • VIM2.Manjaro-ARM-mate-20.12.raw.img.xz
  • VIM2.Manjaro-ARM-minimal-20.12.raw.img.xz
  • VIM3L.Manjaro-ARM-kde-20.12.raw.img.xz
  • VIM3L.Manjaro-ARM-minimal-20.12.raw.img.xz
  • VIM3L.Manjaro-ARM-xfce-20.12.raw.img.xz
  • VIM3.Manjaro-ARM-mate-20.12.raw.img.xz
  • VIM3.Manjaro-ARM-minimal-20.12.raw.img.xz

NOTE: no need special download this images - all of images available by online installation from krescue !

NOTE: plz use latest krescue for install images

DL IMAGES

DL Krescue

images converter scripts source

PS: i have check only successfully installation process before user prompt - for all boards !!! any disto problem plz ->>> buzz @Spikerguy or other manjaro team members

6 Likes

Krescue SYSTEM - UPDATE!!!

some krescue images work in last krescue system only !!!

PLZ UPDATE system to latest version

__ _____ 

BUILD: 201222_444 from: Tue 22 Dec 2020 11:07:20 AM UTC

[i] POST_CONFIG:  booted=spi hwver=VIM3.V12
[i] Device: VIM3L Amlogic:SM1 ver:0x0f04 4 cores 2G ram 14.5 G eMMC

6 Likes

yumm yumm!! thank you!!! luv it and happy holidays

3 Likes

Krescue V1.0 released

after one year developing and testing - Krescue v1.0 was released, many changes and improves was made …

BIG thanks everyone for usage and testing and everything … Happy New Year everyone :wink:

__ _____  

BUILD: 201230_442 from: Wed Dec 30 11:04:22 2020

DOWNLOAD

SOURCES

7 Likes

How to add img from outside to the list.

Example manjaro xfce

are your talking about this list https://dl.khadas.com/Firmware/Krescue/images/ ?

Happy new year,
@numbqq @hyphop I suggest you integrate fenix actions images here https://github.com/khadas/fenix/actions/runs/414714178#artifacts and kescue to let us choose also the latest builds directly from github and do one step automatic flash from cloud to emmc !
Cheers.

1 Like

You cannot.

Anyways any Rolling Release distro added to Krescue will fail after bootloader package gets updated cos manual manipulation is done during the creation of the image.

I will have to make a special image for krescue without the boot-vimX package so they don’t break after update.

Do you need it for the emmc ?

3 Likes

Anyways any Rolling Release distro added to Krescue will fail after bootloader package gets updated

very interesting :wink:

I will have to make a special image for krescue without the boot-vimX package so they don’t break after update.

just need to make normal package or images

1 Like