Khadas VIM3 custom one-class YOLOv3 inference issue

@Akkisony Many people have reported the problem of the single-category yolo model, so I will make a single-category yolo model this week to see where the problem is

@Frank Thank you. Please update me if you find a solution.

@Akkisony I successfully converted a hand detection model. I will release it this week or next. You can follow the forum or docs at that time.

@Frank Looking forward to the release. I hope now single class detection works using yolov3.
Thank you

@Akkisony Yes. I will release it today.

@Akkisony KSNN: yolov3 hand detection and face detection demo

1 Like

@Frank I was working with 1 class yolov3 tengine model.
However, I still did not get an answer what changes I need to make to get my model running. I am facing issue of multiple detections in a single frame (problem on Non max suppression) though my model preforms better on CPU.

@Akkisony I don’t understand your question very well

@Frank
I mean to say, I have trained a model with single class and I did inference on CPU. I was able to get the detections.
Later, I converted the model to NPU compatible(tengine format) using tengine SDK and now when I do inference, I get the result as explained in my post below.

I get predicitions of 2000+ bouding boxes in a single frame - which is wrong.

@Akkisony Can you show you cfg file ?

@Frank
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14wDTO81KBYYfyz0Jj0aWsCXWFixbHpwS?usp=sharing

please find the cfg file.

@Akkisony

#batch=1
#subdivisions=1
# Training
batch=64
subdivisions=16

you should use bahtch=1 subdivisions=1

@Frank Thanks. May be I forgot to change the parameter of cfg file while converting using tengine sdk. I will try and update you.
Thanks again!

@Akkisony OK, if it not work , I will try you cfg and weights

@Frank I was not successful, i still have the same problem when I try to do inference on NPU (video).

I changed batch and subdivision to 1, while converting the model to tmfile using tengine sdk.
However, during training it was 16 and 64.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14wDTO81KBYYfyz0Jj0aWsCXWFixbHpwS?usp=sharing

Please find the model and cfg.

@Akkisony I will try it next week

@Frank Okay, thank you.
May be if you can just try running (through video) the converted model in the above link, you might get to know my problem I was talking about.

@Frank Did you try the model?

@Akkisony In my plan this week, but it has not been tested yet

@Frank Thanks. Can you pls make time and try it by today or tmrw?