Is Khadas VIM3 the solution for Android Car PC?

to my deep regret, I am not

through ROOT you can change these settings

We will add control menu on settings to select the bluetooth mode in the next release Android ROM.
@jasonl Please add this to the work plan.

1 Like

Is it possible to switch the bluetooth mode in configs before build rom?

when it comes up let me know?

i have added control menu on settings to select the bluetooth mode ,will build rom soon

I look forward to it! :wink:

Hello, is it possible to change the uart connectors for android on the khadas itself to translate to a tone board , since it has uart but for Linux?

Hello.When is the update on sale?

Hi yuriy,
We will release the next firmware before December 15th, and it can change the bluetooth mode on Settings menu.

1 Like

hi I’m looking forward to.

hi, are there any difficulties with the release of the update?

@Terry

Any news? missed your new firmware goal of Dec 15th, getting close?

Hi there are new questions, khadas vim3 pro will work with apk (android auto) through carlinkit and apk AutoKit?

@yuriy19723 ,at present,khadas vim3 pro do not support android auto

Hello, there is such a seemingly crazy proposal, why shouldn’t the developers make the Android Automotive operating system for vim 3, the materials for creation are in direct access. Or create a separate device made specifically for the Android Automotive system

1 Like

Hello, tonight I was flashed with firmware (v211220) but I still could not find where the bluetooth mode switches, in addition, GPS via uart does not work.

1 Like

Sorry for that. Regarding the Bluetooth problem, we have encountered a relatively difficult problem, and the engineers are still working hard to solve it. @jasonl Please fix this problem asap.
What’s wrong with your Uart GPS?

Hello, on the latest firmware (v211220), does not work GPS via uart.

@yuriy19723 please describle the GPS problem in detail,how to reproduce this problem?