How to run my own model with NPU

Did you modify anything? I just tried my local compilation and it was fine.

Hi all,

I have roll back to the first . but it returns the same error as before.
Our company wish that i can survey the device faster . could you help me please ?

Hi ,
I just fellow this :slight_smile:

Quantify yolov3.weights which is downloaded from website , and copy those files ,vnn_pre_process.h,vnn_post_process.h,vnn_yolov3.h,vnn_yolov3.c to khadas_android_npu_library

Hi all ,
I have roll back to the first commit , and compile libnn_yolo_v3.so successfully. then copy libnn_yolo_v3.so and libnn_yolo_v3.so into khadas_android_npu_app , launch to vim3 .but i can not detect anything .
What can i do next ?

What’s more , if i want to run yolov5 / resnet50 or any other models on NPU . what can i do ?

You can use this firmware to authenticate your own NPU

Hi,

I have already installed vim3-android-9-32bit-v221228.img.xz and updated to VIM3_Pie_V211220.7z , it still has the same problem . Yolov3 model detected nothing , however , YOLOV2 ,YOLOFACE and INCEPTIONV3 are work well.

best,

who can help me please ?

The libs and APP_ABI of VIM3_Pie_V211220.7z are armeabi-v7a, have you switched from arm64-v8a?

it is always armeabi-v7a ,

Look at this Yolov2 model can detect mouse ,

But Yolov3 model detect nothing below

is there anyone can solve this problem ?

Hi all,
I think it is wrong with model convert . would somebody send me yolov5 model or resnet50 model which is converted by aml_npu_sdk please ?

Hi ,

This is log for run yolov3 model

Because we don’t have a ready-made demo, today I will verify whether the NPU of this version VIM3_Pie_V211220.7z is feasible

That’s great ! could you send me Ubuntu Firmware please ? we want to test it !

Thanks

click to download
https://dl.khadas.com/products/vim3/firmware/ubuntu/emmc/vim3-ubuntu-20.04-gnome-linux-4.9-fenix-1.4-221229-emmc.img.xz

Ok,i have downloaded . is there Ai demo could run on Ubuntu please ?

refer to this document

https://docs.khadas.com/products/sbc/vim3/npu/npu-convert

Hi ,
I have installed Ubuntu firmware , but it needs password , what is it ?

Thanks