Flashing Official Volumio sd image to emmc : how to convert sd image to kresq image and flash to emmc

I experience, never Volumio agreed to vim3l. Some khadas guy try with Volumio 2 test version could never update.
Volumio 3 is new, I run on Odroid N2 as VIM3L never has support (volumio developer said). Today he post, support khadas boards stop.

Correct, the version I am runningi on my VIM3L is Volumio 2, not the latest Volumio3. I had to use Krescue to put the image on my VIM3L. Mine has been up and running for close to a year 24/7 with no issues. I believe I followed the instructions on this post: Krescue - Take Control of Your VIM!

There are other ways, not only Volumio, to achieve hifi player with vim and tone board.

For example, in my setup - vim3l with tone2pro - i am running CoreElec on the vim device with addons like SACD and Plex. Coreelec is capable of playing almost everything I throw on it from the local storage. I have also tested some 3rd party addons for Tidal Connect, but they simply dont work as expected.

On the other hand, Plex Server could bring you Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect, if you have a Plex subscription. You will have to install Plex Server to a supported device, then use the Plex addon for Coreelek to access the Plex Server. Then, there are articles explaining how-to configure Tidal and Spotify connect, but I never tested it tho, as I dont have a subscription to Plex.

I have used the Plex addon to test video playback from another shared library of a friend of mine and it worked well.