Factory firmware vim2 v1.4

Tell me the link to the factory firmware, which comes with vim2 v1.4

About the firmware available at https://docs.khadas.com/vim2/FirmwareAndroid.html I know, but I’m not sure what the factory is there.

Hello, All firmware on the page you linked are official Khadas firmwares.

The firmware version that came on your VIM2 v1.4 may depend on the date you ordered your VIM2.

Khadas official firmware on the page you linked apply to all VIM2 versions. Can be used on all VIM2.

1 Like

@Pinin All the firmware on this page are official.You can select anyone to boot . But suggest you use the new version.

Hello, the board was sent to me on 07/17/2019. Of all the firmware presented on the mentioned page, only VIM2_Nougat_vTV_V171024 worked correctly with the board. That is why I want to try to restore the factory firmware with which the boards were originally supplied.

It would not be possible for me to know what firmware came on your VIM2. However, based on the date you provide, I would think it came with the latest version available, that would be VIM2_Nougat_V190518.7z. The VTV app is included in the latest VIM2 firmware.

Maybe @Frank or other Khadas Staff could tell you more based on your date of purchase.

1 Like

Thank! I’ll try this firmware.

@Pinin emmm… All the firmware we had tested in all version board before release. Can you provide the error logs info ? We need to know the errors info

On the firmware installed now, the board works correctly. Tonight I will try to install VIM2_Nougat_V190518.7, if the bugs repeat, I will inform you.

2 Likes

Firmware VIM2_Nougat_V190518.7 is installed, the board worked correctly. I tried to install custom firmware - it works stably, although before that, the board on it spontaneously rebooted.
I do not find clear explanations for this (except for the firmware, nothing has changed).
Unfortunately, I can’t test the rest of the firmware presented at https://docs.khadas.com/vim2/FirmwareAndroid.html again. If during the debugging process of my system any bugs reappear, I will try to collect and provide the logs.
Thanks for the help!

@Pinin OK.If you have any new info , you can provide here.