Expected shipping date?

What is the expected shipping date? I ordered more than 10 days ago but no update as of now. On the product page, it says “note: we will ship out the package before 31 Dec 2018”.

+1! I tried emailing hello@khadas.com also and received no reply :frowning: . Not what I expected on the Customer Service front, sadly.

1 Like

I also had contact with Khadas, they told me it would be send out this week and the told me they were very sorry about the delay. Hoping to receive the shipment information this week… :grin:

Awesome! I personally don’t mind the delay as much as the lack of open communication :frowning:

I find it very strange they reacted to you in that way, to me the first to me to: please follow up. And after a few hours they told me my package was delayed and it would be send out asap. They even gave away a DAC cable (whatever that may be :slight_smile:) as compensation. What I found very nice of them, they also respond kind and quickely to me.

Hi, Guys, the Tone Board already ready for shipping.

Have fun!

1 Like

Thomas, I thought you already have it…lol…Yeah, it’ strange that that everywhere was out of stock at the end of Nov. even ebay. I ordered on ebay second weeks of Dec.

Not a single reply to my emails. I’d say you were lucky.

Nope, still waiting on mine to be delivered.

Got mine today with a free 3.5mm to RCA adapter. :grinning:

1 Like

I forgot to update, sorry!

After being a pest, I got mine a couple of weeks ago and IT’S AMAZING!

Definitely an awesome piece of gear. My hats off to the Khadas team for some excellent engineering, and for putting up with me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for mine. I ordered on 18th Jan, got an email on 24th Jan to say it was on the way, with a tracking number. There was one update to tracking on 25th Jan to say “This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK.” and since then no updates either via tracking or via email from Khadas. Think Khadas are now in their New Year shutdown until 12th Feb.

Paul

They cannot know any more than you from the tracking log you are watching. Usually it takes several weeks after leaving China before it “suddenly” appears in Europe. Around four weeks seems to be common, according to my experience.

1 Like

Ah, OK, thanks Wanthalf. Sounds like I have another couple of weeks to go…At least it lets me sort out the case, the power supply, burn all my CDs to FLAC, and get my RPi and Allo Digione all working.

Paul

I have ordered on 17th of December and still waiting to get it. Tough luck, eh?

Just checked on parcel tracking and it has apparently been received in, and left, the international processing centre at Heathrow. I thought I was having a hard time Mahir, sorry to hear yours has been so delayed. Hope it turns up soon.

Paul

Order on December 22, leave China on January 19, today it is identified in Buckarest. So it is close to 60 days to arrive at destination.

1 Like