ERROR Amlogic device not found

hi @JustSumDad i did it yesterday but the same problem i switched 3 usb

1 Like

hi @zonggestsu well when i tab lsusb i can see my device but the problem is at the bootloader i had changed the .bin of android 11 and from this moment nothing works i will check now how to flash it with spi ports instead of usb-c

voila the system reaction

Just to confirm, update works to flash uboot, but fastboot is not seeing the device correct?

1 Like

@zonggestsu only those steps works

my machine detect the vim but cant flash it

can you nano the rules you have set for the device? the one in /etc/udev/rules.d

which file ? @zonggestsu

if you could, 51-android.rules mine currently looks like this as its all im as im only working with the vim3 currently.

@zonggestsu
mine is :smiley:

can you send me the file please

fastboot probably wants the product id too, not and it should save the group plugdev on the end as thats how fastboot is able to connect to devices. here is the file.

@zonggestsu i cant reboot to go to the fastboot

there is nothing in emmc i errased everythoing

did reload udev to accept the new rules?

sudo udevadm control --reload
sudo udevadm trigger

1 Like

also the last thing i can think of is that the version of fastboot that you have may not be compatible with your current bootloader, and may need to be updated. try using this one from google.

1 Like

okay i will test it thanks alot @zonggestsu for your help and one more last thing can you share with me your u-boot.bin for android 9 vim3?

this one is from one of the updates, but you should be able to take the update.img and flash it to the vim3 with the usb burn tool directly, no need to flash the android 9 u-boot first

1 Like

i have tried but nothing is working with burn tool i will try with ./tools/update

thank you for the share :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: