Encountering a few Issues with Ubuntu

@Frank
Pithos works fine with bluetooth under Ubuntu, just not in the Debian Build. I have no other Bluetooth headsets to test with.
As you saw in the video, the music plays for a little while then stops then plays for a bit then stops then eventually drops bluetooth altogether.

Hi @CyberManifest, can you try to use it with online music ? I don’t know which music player you used and the bluebooth works well under my Debian.Thanks.

Hi @Frank, Pithos IS Online Music, it’s an open source front end for the free online music service Pandora (www.pandora.com); If you have a pandora account you can just sign into your account in Pithos after installing it from “sudo apt install pithos” Again, audio was working correctly in Ubuntu, but video demonstrates what is happening in Debian.

Hi @CyberManifest I want to test with Pandora,but I don’t have an account.I am sorry that I can’t test with it.My test website is music.163.com.I am sorry I couldn’t reproduce it under my Debian.

Hi @Frank, I’ll just use Ubuntu since it works there.

Hi @Frank, I spoke too soon, Now I’m getting NO Audio in Ubuntu; I’ve tested Pithos and YouTube from FireFox, no Audio at all, Not related to Bluetooth. I.E. Without Bluetooth there is NO Audio to the HDMI output (my monitor). Please Advise. I’ve double checked everything and It show’s running in Volume Control, but I hear Nothing, I’ve double checked the audio source on my monitor as well and it’s set to HDMI.

UPDATE EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it the first time by pressing the HDMI more securely into the device. And then it happened again, but was resolved after a reboot. This can probably be deleted.

Hi @CyberManifest,Thanks for you relpy. I will check it . Which firmware version you used?

Hi @CyberManifest, I try all the Desktop version with VIM2. They can output audio normally.I can see from your screenshot that your desktop has been modified by plug-ins,so I wonder if plug-ins caused it.

@Frank plug-ins ? What are you talking about? It’s the standard XFCE panel and plank (installed with: sudo apt install plank) Not modified by any “plugin-ins”. Perhaps you mean the Window Theme?

Hi @CyberManifest, I suggest that you refresh the firmware. If it’s OK, it’s due to the software you installed later, because Bluetooth is OK when you test here. I retest it.

Hi @Frank, same problems with new refresh of firmware. No additional software installed.

OK,tell me which version with fireware you used.I will check it.