I have been setting up a touch screen system for a motorcycle carpc application for a while.
Running android on an Odroid N2 but switched to Khadas as the Odroid cannot support any form of headset protocol under BT
Anyhow long story short, just got the Edge-V to work with BT HFP/HSP thanks to @goenjoy then I went to test it on the bike just today.
To my surprise, the touch screen did not work!
I had never tested it!! ROFL!!
The screens I am using are MPI7001 on the bench and I have a better MPI7002 installed on the bike already.
- Size: 7.0 (inch)
- SKU: MPI7002
- Resolution: 1024*600 (dots)
- Touch: five-point capacitive touch
- Active Area： 154.2144*85.92(mm)
- Product Size: 164.9*124.27 (mm)
- Package Size: 21115053 (mm)
- Rough Weight(Package containing): 405 (g)
- Power Dissipation: 0.62A5V @1024600
Could someone assist with adding the correct USB-touch screen driver as that seems to be missing?