DVB/DTV Extension Board for VIM2 (VTV)

I try tvh 4.2-9.0.114 + oscam emu pwv channels. Keys is runing but no picture and no sound. And I try tvh 4.4-9.0.120 + oscam emu pwv channel. Some channels. picture and sound fine but buffer every 5 second. Some channels no picture no sound. But keys is runing.
:persevere::persevere::persevere:

Oscam emu is pirate software violating copyrights. Sorry, no support.

2 Likes

Всем здравствуйте! Сегодня мне пришла плата расширения VTV Super DVB - никак не могу настроить каналы по DVB T2 - пишет: каналы не найдены!( Перепробовал уже все, что можно, но никак не получается настроить. Может кто-то подсказать - в чем дело, что я делаю не так?

Hail! What to do with it? fixup_dvb

I spent all day today on this fucking paycheck, but she never made it to dvb-t/ t2

With VTV remote it works simply with this line in /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg :

meson-ir    *    kvim2

The mapping file is /usr/lib/udev/rc_keymaps/kvim2

1 Like

Вы расскажите как это устанавливается?

What is the ssh password please?

please explanation Step by step how to install CoreElec on sd card ?

1 Like

The SSH password is “coreelec”
If you have upgraded from Libreelec then the password remains “libreelec”

@afl1_1 Is the conditional access interface already implemented in the avl6862-aml driver?

@Frank.DTV
How to add Power vu key to VTV app?

No. For conditional access is used oscam with readers. e.g. smartmouse reader or card-reader via pcscd-addon.

2 Likes

CoreELEC released 8.90.1 with image specially for KVIM2: https://github.com/CoreELEC/CoreELEC/releases
You need only burn image to new SD card via Rufus or Etcher, put it in box and reboot.

5 Likes

I tried on 166e. Intelsat19 buffer many times and few channels no picture no sound.
Thank you.

dear @Rmiino

PowerVU func is not supportted yet in the existing software.
for Condition Access Module, Please go into Installation–> DVB S/S2, and then press “999999” to show hiden menu, you will see cccam, newcam, biss functions there.

2 Likes

I burn CoreELEC released 8.90.1 image to new Sd card via Etcher and reboot my box but my KVIM2 boot directly to android !!
what’s the problem ?
Do I need activate multi-boot ?

Yes. You need to activate multi-boot.

1 Like

If you boot with the reset button pressed whilst booting into your libreelec SD this should boot to libreelec. Thereafter whenever the SD card is present it will boot to Libreelec otherwise it will boot to Android.

1 Like

thanks
I can booting to CoreELEC form SD Card
great image
remote control ok
iptv (used IPTV Simple Client ) ok
live TV ( with vtv board DVB-S used TVheadend ) ok
Play some video files ( mp4 , mkv,…) ok
but I have a problem
if i want to watch iptv channels by IPTV Simple Client Must be disabled or deleted TVheadend Client , same problem if i want to watch live TV with vtv board by TVheadend Must be disabled IPTV Simple Client
How can I solve this problem or is there a way to watch iptv and live tv dvb-2 without collision

Doesn’t TVheadend support IPTV inputs ?
It seems your two pluggings are interfering with each other - use one or the other.

Shoog