Changelogs for System Updates in OOWOW? (e.g., May 16, 2022 update)

Which system do you use? Android, Ubuntu, OOWOW or others?

OOWOW

Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?

Khadas Official

Please describe your issue below:

1. I’ve noticed that there’s a new SPI system update available in OOWOW, dated May 16, 2022. I’m interested in tracking how development is going. Is there a changelog?
  2. There’s also a new Ubuntu image available. This one confuses me a bit. Iv’e currently got 22.04 (Gnome) installed. The new image is still 22.04 (Gnome), but using Fenix 1.0.11. I’ve currently got Fenix 1.0.10 installed, and don’t see a way to upgrade it without reflashing the eMMC, which would wipe out my current install. My understanding was that Fenix is the tool used to make the images, and not a user-facing thing. What am I missing by not reflashing the eMMC when there’s a Fenix update?

Thanks!

ok tnx for suggestion will be soon, at this moment oowow in beta stage under active developing

on beta stage lot of fixes and improvements every time

NOTE: oowow update not provide new os images like new ubuntu version or adroid etc,

1 Like

why not try basic way apt update && apt upgrade

That’s what I did, and it did update some packages. I was just curious about what the Fenix update did, since apt get && apt upgrade didn’t upgrade Fenix. :slight_smile:

fenix just create start image, and after u can use basic ubuntu update way if u dont want lose your custom data