Android TV possible on Edge 2?

Which system do you use? Android, Ubuntu, OOWOW or others?

I installed regular Android from OOWOW but was wondering if its possible to put Android/Google TV on it?

Which version of system do you use? Khadas official images, self built images, or others?

Currently have the official Android image

Please describe your issue below:

Was just wondering if its possible to get Android TV on the Edge2? I tried looking at the developers page for Android TV and saw their system images but it was a bootloader img and then looked like the actual software in a zip, not exactly sure how I would go about flashing that, if i even could. So figured Id just check first to see if its even a possibility before I go breaking things. :wink:

Post a console log of your issue below:

**Delete this line and post your log here.**

1 Like

Any updates on this?

They basically said no they wont be doing androidtv on the edge 2.

Would this firmware work on Edge 2 (or be modified easily?)? Is for a similar RC 3588 sbc.

Station M3 - AndroidTV 12 - Quick Start - StationPC - https://bbs.stationpc.com/thread-377-1-1.html

Agree about Android TV I would instantly buy one if it was possible. If not may have to get the Station M3 but much prefer the Oowow wizard.

He is here. @mo123 Mo123 is the Android TV m3 creator I think.
I dont follow Android os I prefer ChromeOS but I hear his image is lit !

I too am exceedingly interested in an Android TV version. My Shield TV is getting a little bit long in the tooth… Skirting Widevine L1 would be interesting but not even required.

@mo123 sorry for the ping but I don’t want the topic to just sink.

1 Like