Android build failed with original code

Hi Khadas friends,
When I got the VIM2 board, I couldn’t wait to download the corresponding Andorid N code for compile and try to bring up for VIM2 board, but I found the following error.
error: ‘device/khadas/kvim2/u-boot.bin’, needed by ‘out/target/product/kvim2/u-boot.bin’, missing and no known rule to make it
But I could find that u-boot.bin is existed in folder of device/khadas/kvim2.

You could reference to full building log on pastebin link
https://pastebin.com/XnNPe4fJ

Best Regards
Jinguang

Hi jinguangdong,

Please refer to the documentation:

Hi numbqq,

Sure, I have done it at all, but still report error with u-boot.bin file is missing. But I have checked that is no problem with the file is existed in that folder.
Best Regards

Thanks for Numbqq.

For the first u-boot.bin missing error have been resolved. There is another error message which like below:

FAILED: /bin/bash -c “prebuilts/misc/linux-x86/bison/bison -d -v --defines=out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/checkpolicy_intermediates/policy_parse.h -o out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/checkpolicy_intermediates/policy_parse.c external/selinux/checkpolicy/policy_parse.y”
/bin/bash: prebuilts/misc/linux-x86/bison/bison: No such file or directory

I have check that the file of bison is existed in corresponding folder, but the compile tools report it failed with no such file or directory.
Could you kindly help to check it, thanks a lot.

You could reference to full building log on pastebin link:
https://pastebin.com/9Ms4Nan4

Best Regards
Jinguang

You can try to install following tools.

sudo apt-get install  g++-multilib gcc-multilib lib32ncurses5-dev lib32readline-gplv2-dev lib32z1-dev

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for my late reply with business trip
When I try to install lib32readline-gplv2-dev, there will produce error message “Package ‘lib32readline-gplv2-dev’ has no installation candidate”, then I try to install lib32readline6-dev for instead. I am not sure whether there is any impact.

The ubuntu system of your host pc is 64bit and the file ‘bison’ is 32bit.
You can refer to this top. Thanks.

Thanks for Terry. I have resolve the error of bison, but there is still some other build error, could you kindly help to check it, you could reference to full building log on pastebin link:

Did you install the Extra Toolchains? About more building Android informations, You can refer to our Docs website. Thanks.

Thanks for Terry.
Yeah, I just follow the Extra Toolchains suggestion, but still could not compile normally (:

Can you take a picture for Toolchains on the path of your host PC? BTW, Can you also provide the error information for me again? Thanks.