Android 9 Source Codes for VIM3

The android_vendor_amlogic_npu is a large repository. You need to install git-lfs. Have a try.

$ mkdir git_lfs
$ cd git_lfs
$ wget https://github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/releases/download/v2.3.4/git-lfs-linux-amd64-2.3.4.tar.gz
$ tar xvzf git-lfs-linux-amd64-2.3.4.tar.gz
$ cd git-lfs-2.3.4
$ sudo ./install.sh
$ git lfs install
2 Likes

ok thks for the reply, i will try it!

well looks like something is not 100% ok
Any idea @Terry ?

frameworks/av/services/audiopolicy/enginedefault/src/Engine.cpp"
frameworks/av/services/audiopolicy/enginedefault/src/Engine.cpp:539:57: error: use of undeclared identifier ‘AUDIO_POLICY_FORCE_HDMI_ARC’
(mForceUse[AUDIO_POLICY_FORCE_FOR_MEDIA] == AUDIO_POLICY_FORCE_HDMI_ARC)) {
^
frameworks/av/services/audiopolicy/enginedefault/src/Engine.cpp:543:57: error: use of undeclared identifier ‘AUDIO_POLICY_FORCE_SPDIF’
(mForceUse[AUDIO_POLICY_FORCE_FOR_MEDIA] == AUDIO_POLICY_FORCE_SPDIF)) {
^
2 errors generated.

The AUDIO_POLICY_FORCE_HDMI_ARC is defined on the file system/media/audio/include/system/audio_policy.h
You can verify it on that file. BTW I think you need to install some tools for your PC.

• Ubuntu 16.04 OS.
sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jdk android-tools-adb bc bison build-essential curl flex g++-multilib gcc-multilib gnupg gperf imagemagick lib32ncurses5-dev lib32readline-dev lib32z1-dev libesd0-dev liblz4-tool libncurses5-dev libsdl1.2-dev libssl-dev libwxgtk3.0-dev libxml2 libxml2-utils lzop pngcrush rsync schedtool squashfs-tools xsltproc yasm zip zlib1g-dev
1 Like

hmmm, i dont think is that since i have another amlogic pie sdk here and it compiles just fine!
Im in ubuntu 18.04

Hi, davemf
Did you build the VIM3 Pie successfully?

Maybe some files was missed.

another thing that i notice is this change in device.te - type dvb_device, dev_type, mlstrustedobject;
is missing when you do the repo sync!

Yes i think something is not ok with repo in github, some stuff might be missing!

Just now, Amlogic Pie

Yes, I built successfully.

hmm how many threads did yo use to sync?

did you had this error when syncing:

curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
Server does not provide clone.bundle; ignoring.

I used - j4
I don’t remember, but I think I have some issues like this.

ok thks, this is driving me nuts… i can compile other amlogic pie sdk just fine, but this one… i simple cant!
So i will give up for now!

I’m having the same issue here trying to compile Android Pie for the Kvim3, I can’t get past this step.

For me the sdk is not 100% ok!
I think @Terry should try himself to see what we mean!

The android_system_media commit specified in the manfiest.xml is an older version without the HDMI_ARC and SPDIF lines added into it, I’m trying to compile again with the two lines added from the most recent commit.

Yes also if you notice the fix to device.te is not totally there!
Anyway him to busy now with work, i will wait for @Terry to fix all of it then i will download it again!

I manage to compile it by manually fixing the audio_policy file and changing the device SEPOLICY, time to get an AndroidTV rom now…

UPDATE:
Building with the Android TV flags seems really broken in this version of Android, the notification bar comes back and I can’t tell why

if you see my AndroidTV thread you see i told that!
Lots are broken in this amlogic AOSP if you try to build it in ATV!