Advice on "mobile" VIM3L

Haha … The wife doesn’t use 'em :wink:
(She is actually a cop!)
But she does threaten me with tickets on occasion!

2 Likes

Didn’t think of it from that perspective…

what kind of irony is that supposed to be :sweat_smile: ?

Life has a way of catching up with you :wink:

Having a wife that is a cop has to have its benefits. You get threatened with tickets, that’'s bad, I get threatened with a skillet, that may be worse. :smile:

1 Like

I’m sure there are some benefits … other than the (self?) image … but cops (here) have a very strict code of conduct that tends to get in the way of any “questionable” activities :smiley:

2 Likes

What about getting threatened with flip flops, wooden logs, spatulas,and Mopsticks ???

Is it for everyone or just Indians ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe the ladies here in India can be specially hired for the CIA to beat the stuff out of the suspects, tell me if they are hiring (⌐■_■)

1 Like

Yes, I have observed that whatever she can reach first, may take the place of the skillet. So yes, it is for everyone, at least in our sample of two.

1 Like

police wife with a frying pan, which is menacing, believe me, you have no chance
:joy:

don’t worry they are very easily tamable, just sell something old in the house, buy some gold every now and then throw it at their face,

Hey, just saying it worked out for my dad, and now he is safe without a scratch…

I am just playing with you, here in India, women have to be equal to the husband or subordinate, They won’t be able to start fights to easily, however they might call their hunting allies ( neighbor women) and gang up on you, it is a very common incident here…

I know, turns out I never did. :smile:
My gal is not a cop, but that doesn’t stop her from exercising authority here. :rofl:

Yes, that is what they want you to think. :grin:

2 Likes

I find it best to

1. Learn to cook something (s) that she REALLY likes (eg: roast lamb!)
  2. Build things that help you to cook (eg: slow cooker!)
    or
  3. Build things to help her keep busy/relax (eg: voice controlled bridge light).

Allowing a situation to develop to a point where violence could be involved is PROBABLY not a good idea against someone who’s trained to restrain and/or kill :wink:

Hint: this technique means I continue to get funding for buying SBCs, 3D printers, and other “essential” tools!

3 Likes

No doubt, plus as a cop, she has access to things like pepper spray, tasers, sticks, guns and restraints. I think you are doing the right things, you must be, you’re still here. :smiley:

1 Like

none of these work here, as I said for indian women give them gold, it is like catnip for some reason…

we understood it yesterday
:wink::+1:

Hahaha … nah, most of those things are probably illegal here.

They teach cops here Pain Compliance Techniques. I’m really glad my she has not been trained in that way, though she has figured out a few of her own.

Seriously though, I kid, there is no violence here, just figurative.

is threatening to throw you SBC’s in the trash one such method ?
:wink:

1 Like

buddy, don’t say such scary words
:thinking::grin:

2 Likes

Fortunately it has never come to something as drastic as that. Throw out my SBCs, no way, I’d rather take the skilleting. :smile:

1 Like

sorry, I have faced such cruel words, it has been in my memory ever since…
:upside_down_face:

is it brandishing, throwing or poking your belly style ?
:thinking:

1 Like