Video stutter while streaming terrarium tv

Hi, vim2 arrived yesterday and I have installed the latest firmware. After playing approx 30mins the video paused / stuttered. Is this due to thermal heat on the chip the picture shows 68.1 deg Celsius. Is this temperature ok for streaming? Do I need a heat sink? All I want to do is stream with this box. Or should I just leave it and monitor it?

Hi, Rob:
Yep, recommend to install a heatsink for your VIM2 :wink:

Not sure what the ambient temperature is, but 68 degree is still a safe temp for streaming.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the prompt reply. Ambient temp was 26.5 deg celcius. Do you think a fan is necessary also?

Would be better with a fan, but just needed for geek users, a heatsink will be enough for most working environment.

Enjoy!

Hi, just like to say that video stutter was not the vim2. I have a minix u9-h and it also stuttered. This is from a slow server / link in terrarium tv. I installed a heatsink today anyway. Thanks

1 Like

Highly Recommended to use, Terrarium TV - Free 1080p HD Movies and TV Shows Android App.

1. Terrarium TV APK
  2. Terrarium TV for PC
  3. Terrarium TV for Kodi
  4. Terrarium TV on FireStick

Another alternative for 4k movies & tv shows, Mobdro — All the web’s free video streams on your Android device.

If you are looking for north american movies & tv shows than you can go with, USTVnow: TV Guide - North American TV Shows, Movie and Series.

Terrarium TV 1.8.5 new Version Download:

1. ExoPlayer has been discontinued. Please use YesPlayer instead!

2. Added support of YesPlayer. Use it now and you will see 70% fewer video ADs!!

3. Added new Real-Debrid providers

4. Added new providers

5. Added new video hosts

6. Added new fast video host: LLCDN-Fast

7. Fixed existing providers

8. Fixed existing video hosts

9. Disabled broken providers

10. Disabled broken video hosts

11. Fixed GoogleVideo links

12. Fixed CDN links

13. Fixed Chromecast

14. Fixed downloads keep failing

15. Fixed bugs and crashes

16. Updated translations

2 Likes

You must use the latest version 1.9.6 to avoid such issues look at terrarium tv apk latest version and also terrarium tv firestick updates

Terrarium tv is no more working use showbox app instead of terrarium tv app for watching movies and tv shows

use Cyberflix tv apk instead of terrarium tv. Terrarium TV is dead now.

Terrarium has been replaced with cyberflix tv, you can download it from https://love4apk.com/cyberflix-tv-3-0-6-apk/

Cyberflix TV is currently the best app to watch Free HD 1080p Movies and TV Shows.

1. Cyberflix TV for Android
  2. Cyberflix TV for PC/ Laptop