DVB/DTV Extension Board for VIM2 (VTV)

Wow. This image. Work fine for me.

Please, could you post the dtb image you are using with?

The dtb.img should be the VIM2_dtb.img image in the dtb folder in the installed SYSTEM partition. Delete the one installed, move the VIM2_dtb into its place and rename it to dtb.img

Have not tried the latest CoreElec 8.90.0 yet but cannot imagine that afl1 has not checked that the full functionality is present in the latest build.

Update: can confirm that DVB-S and DVB-T are present and correct. Everything working fine on CE 8.90.0

Shoog

Impossible to me. I have followed these steps:

1. Download CoreELEC-S912.arm-8.90.0.img.gz
  2. Create the image on SD card and copy device_trees/gxm_kvim2.dtb to dtb.img
  3. Insert the SD card on vim2 slot, auto resize partitions and restart
  4. Install TVHeadend 4.3 addon
  5. Select DVB drivers for TBS Crazycat from addons menu and restart

TVHeadend TV adapters tab is showing this:

No more ideas to continue with the vim2 pro and the vtv… snif

@superkhadas
I have same problem.

Try complete uninstall TVH (prog + data) and install TVHeadend 4.2 from repository.

Same result with TVH 4.2.

dmesg log: http://ix.io/17Xs

Sorry TVH 4.2 in repository is broken. Use this:service.tvheadend42-9.0.114.zip

4 Likes

Confirmed! It works with the TVH you have linked… Good job! Long live to the CoreELEC :+1:

1 Like

It works very well in DVB-C, I’ve been able to scan all channels, the CPU temperature rises up to 45 degrees, with a fan powered at 3.3V 3.3V, stops in standby.
The processor does not more than 30%. Good job!

TVHeadend 4.2 is fixed in CE repository now.

1 Like

I try tvh 4.2-9.0.114 + oscam emu pwv channels. Keys is runing but no picture and no sound. And I try tvh 4.4-9.0.120 + oscam emu pwv channel. Some channels. picture and sound fine but buffer every 5 second. Some channels no picture no sound. But keys is runing.
:persevere::persevere::persevere:

Oscam emu is pirate software violating copyrights. Sorry, no support.

2 Likes

Всем здравствуйте! Сегодня мне пришла плата расширения VTV Super DVB - никак не могу настроить каналы по DVB T2 - пишет: каналы не найдены!( Перепробовал уже все, что можно, но никак не получается настроить. Может кто-то подсказать - в чем дело, что я делаю не так?

Hail! What to do with it? fixup_dvb

I spent all day today on this fucking paycheck, but she never made it to dvb-t/ t2

With VTV remote it works simply with this line in /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg :

meson-ir    *    kvim2

The mapping file is /usr/lib/udev/rc_keymaps/kvim2

1 Like

Вы расскажите как это устанавливается?

What is the ssh password please?

please explanation Step by step how to install CoreElec on sd card ?

1 Like

The SSH password is “coreelec”
If you have upgraded from Libreelec then the password remains “libreelec”

@afl1_1 Is the conditional access interface already implemented in the avl6862-aml driver?