As suggested from @Gouwa please make photo from VIM device.
my VIM enters in upgrade mode when i do following.
- start Burning Tool as Administrator
- connect HDMI cable to VIM and TV/Monitor
- connect usb-c to VIM, and other part to Notebook.
- wait until VIM boots and you see Android desktop on your TV/Monitor
- press and hold power button (far right button,when having VIM in front of you and HDMI output is on left side), you should see on TV/Monitor reboot/power off menu pop up.
- press reboot button (the one on far left) and release after 1 sec.
- wait until you see VIM written on your TV/Monitor and count to 5 and release power button, there should be Windows Tone (like connecting usb). And also device manager should show you “WorldCup Devices” under “libusb-win32 USB Devices”, and Burning Tool should see your device to.
- follow the instruction like written on page